Trips & Rates
**A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to secure your date for all trips**
**ALL trips canceled within 14 days of the scheduled trip will be charged half of the rate. ALL trips canceled within 7 days of the scheduled trip will be charged full rate**
What We Provide
● All premium fishing gear Provided to ALL guests, very trip (Gloomis/Shimano Conquest/NRX/GLX rods, Shimano Vanford/Stradic Ci4 Reels) We take A LOT of pride in providing our guests with quality gear, Spenser is very meticulous and zero corners will be cut when providing his guests with the highest quality gear on the market. Period!
● All fish processing & packaging (if applicable)
● High quality photos from your trip
● A positive fun day full of learning!
We run all of our bass and walleye trips out of a 2018 Ranger 621 FS powered by a 350hp Mercury Verado. This boat is equipped with 5 GPS/Sonar units as well as 360/live imaging. Every trip is fully equipped with premium gear to ensure you the best experience possible!
We run all of our Salmon and Trout trips out of a brand new 2021 Ranger 2660 powered by a 300hp Mercury. This boat is equipped with radar, 4 GPS units and every option we could have Ranger add! This boat also has a bathroom for all female anglers! This boat is also used during the winter months down in Florida, where Spenser spends his winters.
Thank you to all of these companies the support and help Big Bite adventures run efficiently everyday, all year, both Freshwater and Saltwater. Thank you!
What to Bring
● Up to date WI fishing license (+ trout stamp if you are fishing for salmon/trout with us)
● Sunglasses and hat
● Rain gear and/or warm clothing
● Drinks and snacks
● Patience and a positive attitude
● Coffee and lunch for your guide is a plus!
**If you are known for sea sickness/motion sickness PLEASE take a non-drowsy form of Dramamine the night before and the morning of your trip for safe measure**